Tank Eheim Vivaline 240 l, heater Hydor ETH 300, filter Eheim professionel 3 350

Plan: mangrove river estuary, SG 1.002


2 Toxotes Microlepis (Archerfish), 6 Melanotaenia Boesemani (Rainbowfish), Neritina Natalensis (Zebra Nerite), Clithon Corona

Mangrove environments around the world

Sunday 30 September 2012

Photo session

It's been quite some time, so today, taking "advantage" of the pictures I had to take to document the swollen gills of one of the rainbows, and of some flies I haver just bought for the archers, I've decided it was time to take some shots. Sure enough, a movie is the only way to do them the right credit (and I will hopefully do that in the next few days, so stay tuned!), but that's what I got today.

Aiming.... But the rainbows are ready to get the prey!

No comments:

Post a Comment